We are looking for a freelance junior apparel graphics designer with the ability to imagine,
draw and bring new apparel concepts to life.
You will be working hand-in-hand with our merchandising manager, assisting her in all
aspects of designing. The role requires a creative person who can translate an idea, concept
or mood board into print-ready graphics.
You will also be collaborating with our marketing team where you can share your ideas and
get appropriate feedback to make sure your work is in line with our brand identity and
- Develop new and exciting designs for apparel from concept to completed design with the
technical specifications for print.
- Keep up with the trends in esports, gaming, and fashion and draw inspiration from all of
Skills / Competencies:
- Experience in apparel design, graphic design, and/or print design.
- A meticulous work process.
- Dedicated and excited to learn and motivated to tackle everyday challenges.
- Basic knowledge of fabrics and materials.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal. Spanish, French or Portuguese is a big plus!
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite and proficient in Adobe Illustrator.
- University education is not imperative but a degree or course in graphic design, fashion
design or print design is a plus.
What we offer:
- A young, warm, creative and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunity to take part in shaping one of the fastest-growing industries in the world, at
the forefront with one of the most storied and recognized brands in esports.
- Modern offices in central Stockholm, Sweden.
- Short cover letter; don’t go too in-depth but do try to explain your experiences and how you
think they make you a good applicant.
- Your portfolio
This position is located in Sweden and applicants are expected to be able to move to and work in Stockholm, Sweden.
Send your application to jobs (at) nip.gl. Use the subject line “Junior apparel graphics designer” in your application.