It's been a while since Valve released an update to our beloved game. This particular one touches on Major pins and more importantly, a new death cam system.
- Added the CS:GO Collectible Pins Series 1 capsule offer that can be purchased in-game.
- As of June 1st, Series 1 Genuine Collectible Pins will be available at WeLoveFine.com
- Default spec_freeze_time reduced from 5.0 to 3.0.
- Added fade and blur to deathcam (when mp_forcecamera 1).
- Fade and blur in deathcam are more aggressive when killed with a headshot (when mp_forcecamera 1).
- Improved spectating cameras for de_cache.
- Improved spectating cameras for de_nuke.
- Added convars cl_spec_use_tournament_content_standards and sv_spec_use_tournament_content_standards that allow the client and/or server to prefer official pro player names when available and omit weapon tags for spectators.
- The ‘swap item’ crosshair hint will display the weapon’s original name even if the weapon has been renamed with a name tag.
- Introducing Authentication Codes that allow users to grant to third-party websites and applications access to their Pick’Em and Fantasy games during CS:GO Major Championships.