Founded in 2000, Ninjas in Pyjamas, is now recognized as one of the most renowned professional electronic sports brands in the world. We’re proud to be one of the oldest, largest and most prolific professional competitive esports teams globally. Our organization has a history of competing at the top level across multiple titles, never happy with anything less than being the best at any game we compete in. Whether it be from our headquarters in Sweden or from one of our other locations around the world, we do our utmost to fulfill our vision by providing our supporters with superb products and positive experiences to be remembered for life.
At Ninjas in Pyjamas we work hard and play harder. Our jobs are based on being adaptable and creative, as the esports business is young and in continuous transformation. The people here at Ninjas in Pyjamas operate as a versatile unit with each person owning a wide skill set in their respective, specialized field. We inspire one and another to keep evolving within the world of esports and to maintain the title of industry pioneers. Our key mission is to give our our followers and community the ultimate fan experience through top level esports, content creation, fan engagement and merchandising. We want our employees, partners and followers to take part of our legacy and the history we are making, and to be inspired by Ninjas in Pyjamas and the NiP Standard in their everyday life. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Position: Chief Marketing Officer
Location: Stockholm, Swede
We are looking for a person who
- Is out of the ordinary creative and innovative.
- The candidate aspires to lead, not to follow.
- Leads by example, delivers results and knows how to get other people to perform at their best.
- Can design and create a brand from scratch as it was their own startup.
- Entrepreneurial mindset who is prepared to pull up their sleeves and get to work.
- Challenges colleagues and partners to achieve great things.
- Instead of telling what to do – does, shows, coaches and helps others.
- You report to the CEO in Stockholm
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop the Ninjas in Pyjamas brand and marketing activities following and supporting our vision, mission and core values.
- Responsible for content strategy, planning and activation across all our channels.
- Develop our marketing activities and content through coordinating the social media, content creation and merchandising teams.
- Work closely with Business Development and our various esports teams to create content, campaigns and activation for our partners.
- Budget responsibility.
- Staff responsibility.
- Events and campaigns.
- Supporting Ninjas in Pyjamas social and charity projects.
Your background and personal qualities
- 3 years of working experience from a marketing or brand building position.
- Creative capabilities to design and develop from scratch.
- Able to understand what drives our business and financial implications of our marketing activities.
- You thrive in fast-paced, rapidly evolving environments.
- Open mindset and a curious personality to identify what is next. Great multi-tasking abilities.
- Entrepreneurial spirit by nature.
- This is a young company in an even younger industry.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Swedish is a big plus.
- Experience from an entertainment and sports company is a plus, not a must.
What we have to offer
- A creative, innovative and collaborative work environment.
- Learning about and exploring things you never thought existed.
- A warm environment where you are allowed to learn from mistakes and see the fruits of your success.
- To take part of shaping one of the fastest growing industries in the world, at the forefront with one of the most storied and recognized brands.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Central offices in Stockholm, Sweden.
How to apply
Apply for the job by submitting your resume and a short personal cover letter to the email jobs (at) nip (dot) gl