We are looking for an experienced and talented Graphics Specialist to join our Content Production Team at our main offices in Stockholm, Sweden. The ideal candidate is passionate about gaming or entertainment and is experienced in planning, developing and creating web, print and motion graphics.
We are looking for a dedicated and versatile person who understands the creation of graphics with an emphasis on e-commerce, campaigns, esports and constantly strives for best-in-class. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the biggest upcoming esports content production teams and play a key role in the growth of NIP as a brand.
- Create graphics that embolden and glorify NIP as a brand
- Work closely with the social media, marketing and content team on translating their vision
- Produce still and animated graphics for use in video, web, powerpoint and print
- Review designs for errors or additions before printing or publishing them
- Apply brand guidelines and make sure all departments follow them
- Maintain a continued archive of images, logos, photos, and related items
- Maintain accurate and current knowledge of new design techniques, trends, and applicable software
- Make presentations to staff and clients to decide the strategic and creative direction of a project
- Nurture relationships with outside designers and design agencies
Skills / Competencies:
- Deep knowledge in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Able to manage multiple, concurrent projects in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment
- Use strong project management, organizational and time management skills to complete work with accuracy and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills that allow you to imagine how our fans would perceive your artwork and messaging
- Excellent communication skills that will allow you to effectively confirm and express information to the marketing and content teams
- +3 years of experience as 2D graphics designer or a similar role
What we offer:
- A young, warm, creative and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunity to take part in shaping one of the fastest growing industries in the world, at the forefront with one of the most storied and recognized brands. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Modern offices in central Stockholm, Sweden.
This position is located in Sweden and applicants are expected to be able to move and work in Stockholm, Sweden.
Send your application to jobs [at] nip.gl. Use the subject line “2D Artist/Graphics Specialist” in your application.